[TYPO3-english] tt_products and ssl / https / encryption

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:46:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

I use tt_products 2.6.0. Filling in the order details (name, address,
etc.) need to be done on a secure page. Problem is, if I make a
redirect to a https page, the basket is emptied.

I somewhere read that every page with a LIST item needs to be secure.
But I don't want that.

On this website
"http://www.ttproducts.org/information/what-is-tt-products.html" I
find this passage in par. Technical: "SSL-connection for sensitive
data (requires SSL-certification/proxy)". I have the certificate
(Thawte), that's not the problem.

There seems to be no more information on the web. Anyone please?

Thanks,
Vincent