[TYPO3-english] [general] CONSTANTS vs SETUP at timtab example

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Oct 14 15:42:01 CEST 2008

Ellou' list !

I'm trying to configure timtab blog reading the included documentation,
however still I have problems with determining where some directives
should be...

Example:

//This one works in CONSTANTS but not in SETUP:
plugin.tx_timtab.title = My TYPO3 Blog

//otherwise this one bellow don't work in CONSTANTS
//and HAVEto be placed in SETUP

timtab's documentation do not mention where parts should be placed, so
everytime I have to check if it's work first in Constants, later in
Setup (of course except few things, that are configurable via Constants
Editor)

So is there any way to determine that or I've just to test ????

Please explain that to me ;) THX