[TYPO3-english] Special settings for TYPO3 localconf.php

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Tue Oct 14 11:33:42 CEST 2008

Bas v.d. Wiel wrote:
> Hi Ronald,
> If you don't know exactly what you're doing in localconf.php, you run
> the risk of messing up your website. Do so at your own peril.
>
> I don't really understand your question though. Do you mean which of the
> listed settings I recommend? In that case, none as it depends very much
> on what you're trying to accomplish and I don't know that.

If you think none of them is good, that is fine too. I just found that
page and though maybe it is useful.
Actually I only thought that the information if somebody try to login
with a password would be a good indication that there is something bad
going on. Therefore I added this line to the localconfig.php and then I
tried to login with a wrong password, but it did not send me an email
about that incident.

bye

Ronald