[TYPO3-english] Cannot login anymore

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Tue Oct 14 11:30:07 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) wrote:
>
>> Did I mention that I cannot login?
>>

> My bad :( There are so many messages that I did not remember details.
>
> By the way, you may want to change hoster. Some TYPO3 table may grow much large than 100MB (cache_hash, for example).

Thanks for your help. I did not know the support.typo3.org site, ...
helps a lot!

(It was/is the subject line, ... so therefore it was funny)

I wish I could change the hoster, but it is for the local church who
asked me to change their static website to typo3. However, I did not
know that their hoster is so bad (db size AND no log files !!!)
I will definitely urge them to move to another hoster, as soon their
contract is over, ...

bye

Ronald