[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 and xapian-omega

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Tue Oct 14 10:30:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using xapian-omega to perform searches on my published static
website (html pages). The whole site was made with TYPO3 before
conversion to html pages.

Search works fine. The problem is: I want the search results show inside
an specific div of my website. "xapian-omega", when it's called as a
cgi, shows the results in a different window. I want the results are
shown in the same window and inside the content div.

Has anyone experienced this and know how to solve it? Maybe it's a
stupid idea but I don't know how to get a solution.

Thanks in advance,
Sergio