[TYPO3-english] RealURL and typeNum bug

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Oct 14 10:22:13 CEST 2008

>> I'm trying to create a print version of site. Everything is OK, except
>> RealURL bug (I suppose) with typeNum.
>> I have such TS setup for print page:
>>
>> print = PAGE
>> print {
>>   typeNum = 98
>>   10 = TEXT
>>   10.data = field : title
>>   10.wrap = <h1> | </h1>
>> }
>>
>> Nothing special - print page should only show page title.
>> Let's see it with RealURL:
>> https://bwagt3.froglab.de/startseite.html?type=98
>> Oops... Default page is showing.

> Why do you think it is a bug in RealURL? Could you post reasons for
> this idea, please? I must tell I fail to see any logic or relationship :(

I supposed so, because, when I have such path: /index.php?id=4&type=98,
everything is OK, but with: /page-with-id-4.html?type=98 there was
such problem.
As I wrote at last post, adding:
'GETvar' => 'type',
         'valueMap' => array(
                    'print' => '98',
         ),
         'noMatch' => 'bypass'
to preVars solves the problem, but I think it should work even without
it.

Because, f.e., if I don't have such section in preVars:
'GETvar' => 'L',
         'valueMap' => array (
         ),
         'noMatch' => 'bypass'
i'll get such url: /page-with-id-4.html?L=1 (for english version) and
everything will be displayed like with /index.php?id=4&L=1.

That's why I supposed, that it's RealURL problem.