[TYPO3-english] RealURL configuration

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Oct 14 06:17:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

> can't help to begin with, but I am now trying to do RealURL, ... how did
> you set it up? Which of the 100 documents did you follow?

Start with the documentation that comes with RealURL itself, it is
always a good choice at beginning ;-)

Then you'll see that most of the time, RealURL (in its latest release)
just works out-of-the-box. This is not the most sexy configuration
(e.g., defaults not to add .html at the end) but simply works. Then you
may googling a bit a find other tricks to configure it further but once
again always start with the extension's documentation.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en