[TYPO3-english] Bounces due to forwarding loop seems to be solved

Luc de Louw luc at typo3.org
Mon Oct 13 20:58:55 CEST 2008

Dear all,

It seems that the unsubscription and banning of this person which have
been suspected to have a malicious configured mail server helped.

Guess what? Its a Exchange Server! I tried to contact that person, but
the email is not valid anymore. That was it what created the loop.

Whatever... It is still strange. I ask myself how to configure a mail
server that way that it created this forwarding loops?

Still, there is something fishy with the mailing list. Mailman should
kick in with measures after too much bounces. I'll try reconstruct the
problem and keep an eye on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by these bounces.

Thanks,

Luc