[TYPO3-english] Ameos - Rss feed

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Mon Oct 13 16:40:40 CEST 2008

Could you please check if there's some file named somemd5name.xml in
/uploads/tx_ameosformidablerssparser

if not, I think it's a problem in the writing of the file.

if the file is there and contains RSS, then it's a problem on parser RSS
data.

Can you give me this hint ?

Luc Muller =:0)

>>> http://www.arbeidstilsynet.no/rss.php?kanaler[]=26772&kanaler[]=26777