[TYPO3-english] Ameos - Rss feed

Per Inge Håland pihaaland at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 15:07:39 CEST 2008

Hi
I want to show a feed on my webpage.
I have installed Ameos Formidable 1.1.0, MagpieRSS 0.72 ver 1.0.1 and
Ameos Formidable Rss Parser ver. 1.0.1 - included the static template.
My typo3 environment is running on a virtual server (VMWare) and is
hosting an intranet site. It resides inside a firewall.

Using the extension gkhRSS Import I can get output from the rss feed on
my pages, but when I try with Ameos Formidable RSS parser it reports:
"No Items to display"

In the flexforms I set only the parameter: Rss Feed and left the others
default.
Tried to add the template - still "No Items.."
Tried to set the character output to ISO-8859-1 - "No items.."

Regards
Per Inge