[TYPO3-english] problem in typo3 4.2 [Attempt to modify record '' (tt_content:0) without permission]

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Oct 13 13:19:34 CEST 2008

> Here is a strange problem in typo3-4.2
> after adding a new content element I get an error msg
> Attempt to modify record '' (tt_content:0) without permission
> Could any one kindly suggest why is it happening and how can it be
> fixed ?

Currently your question is just like asking: I'm trying to enter a house but
the door is locked. - Why?

So we need some additional information here.
Are you logged in as admin or editor?
What about groups and rights of your user record and/or the page you are
trying to put your content on?
Are you able to create content on another page?
Are you able to create other records than content elements on that
particular page?

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian