[TYPO3-english] centralize content records for some part of the webpage

Walrick Bosch lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Mon Oct 13 09:23:36 CEST 2008

Hello Jonas

You can use the content type:"insert records". Which allows you to
insert a record from another page (like a sysfolder) into a page. I use
this for the purpose you describe: having the same content record on
multiple pages which I only have to edit in one place (the orginal
record in the sysfolder)

Regards,

Walrick

--