[TYPO3-english] Translation use case

Vahan Amirbekyan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Sun Oct 12 18:54:49 CEST 2008

Xavier,
thank  you for your reply.
Your solution is very close to a simple hardcoding of strings into project
specific code which take away all typo3 localization solution features.
I would not like to end up using this solution frenkly.
I am though very optimistic since I beleive that when Global extensions
solution was proposed typo3 folks could not miss the localization aspect of
it for default language.

news:mailman.1.1223721074.22187.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...