[TYPO3-english] unwanted cHash is generated in 50% links from USER_INT plugin

Dmitry Martynenko dima at realt.by
Fri Oct 10 20:52:47 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

>> Links are generated from *one place* in plugin using this function call:
>>
>> $this->singlePageId = $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->id;
>> $linkText = 'link text...';
>> $urlParameters = array('unid' => $rowData['code'], 'photo' => 1);
>> $link = $this->pi_linkTP($linkText, $urlParameters, 1, $this->singlePageId.' _blank');
DD> If you want to get rid of cHash I suggest to check what the third parameter to pi_linkTP means ;)

I known what it means - enable caching.
But it have no sense when USER_INT flag is set:
$this->pi_USER_INT_obj = 1.

From class.tslib_pibase.php source code:
* @param  boolean  If $cache is set (0/1), the page is asked to be cached by a &cHash value (unless the current plugin using this class is a USER_INT). Otherwise the no_cache-parameter will be a part of the link.

Please notice - we have some links without cHash, others has it.
Very strange.

Have you further ideas?

--
Dmitry Martynenko