[TYPO3-english] Translation use case

Vahan Amirbekyan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Sat Oct 11 03:23:20 CEST 2008

folks, I have a use case that am not sure if there is a better way to
approach and need a "second opinion" for it.
would highliy appreciate.

I have many projects that use the well known sr_feusers_register ext.
English the the defualt language for all projects.
Registration confirmation email sent by the ext has name of the project in
it.
As you all know the email text is in locallang.xml
It makes sense to move the ext to Global location to let all projects to
share its funcitnality.
How to hangle the locallang.xml is the question.
l10n location does not help with default language to my understanding and to
my best knowledge based on my quick experiments.
So, how I have a global ext and have local locallangs?

thank you for your suggestions folks.
regards.