[TYPO3-english] tt_news and workspaces

Andy Pattynama andy.pattynama at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:41:52 CEST 2008

Hello there,

I filed a bug report (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9534) about a
problem I'm having with tt_news and workspaces. Is it possible for a
non-admin user to preview a tt_news entry in his own workspace? That
only works if an admin has published the article already but that
totally breaks the workflow and doesn't make sense at all. The reason
I'm posting this on the mailing list is because maybe, someone has it
running and I have something wrong configured. To reproduce the
problem:

1. Add a tt_news article as non-admin in a workspace.
2. Check the preview in the frontend in that workspace --> article not visible.
3. Publish the tt_news article as an admin --> article visible in the
workspace frontend.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Andy