[TYPO3-english] Failed to test current version of the t3editor - supporting code completion

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Fri Oct 10 15:44:06 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm just trying to test the current development version of t3editor with
  code completion. But in my case it seems not to work.
I installed the last packed version announced here
(http://forge.typo3.org/news/show/67) and i checked out the SVN as I was
told here (http://forge.typo3.org/news/show/75) and used that version.
I installed it in the system scope and thereby overwrote the existing
extension (checked that via FTP).
Unfortunatelly t3editor behaves exaclty like before: If I modify a TS
template via the Template Module syntax highlighting works, but no
matter what TS code i'm typing there won't appear anything that lloks
like code completion.

I use TYPO3 4.2.2 and tested it with FF3 and IE7 under XP.

What could I have done wrong?

I already posted my problem on the german newslist, but somehow I posted
it as an answer to some totally different topic and so nobody replied.
So sorry for crossposting.

Sebastian