[TYPO3-english] richtexteditor : ul and image together

Rupali Gupta rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 10 10:50:31 CEST 2008

Thanks Tapio!

yes, it was problem with linking of correct css.First i corrected that.
Secondly, the problem is more or less solved, when i explicit provide the
line break in case of long list item li, otherwise first my image is shown
and below that all list elements, as said they occupy the !00% width of
container and not the width = width of container - width of image.

if there is any other mistake from my side or any other solution, would like
to know.

2008/10/10 Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi>

> Rupali Gupta kirjoitti:
> > Hello List,
> > In the richtexteditor if i have image and list element (ul, li) in
> > paragraph together, i dont see any list style image.
> > both image and list element want to occupy 100% width of area available,
> > perhaps this is the problem.
> > see under(http://www.copperstinger.de/index.php?id=51)
> >
> > can anybody has noticed this problem before also? Please suggest.
> >

> List style Image must define in CSS file - define appropriate editor CSS
> file for the RTE.

Regards,
Rupali