[TYPO3-english] BE layout

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Oct 10 08:33:34 CEST 2008

Alessandro Canè kirjoitti:
> hi list,
>
> since I'm using T3 4.2.2 and latest templaVoila (1.3.7) I can't find anymore
> a way to modify page module BE layout
>
> I've tested ext like me_templavoilalayout, color_tv or be_layout but they
> are not compatible anymore....

tm_tvpagemodule has Typo3 4.2.x compatible layout. Unfortunately I never
succeeded to implement drag'ndrop functionality for it.

Typo3 4.2 uses completely different layout system as older version. It
use template for the *entire* module - so 'me_templavoilalayout'
can't solve that problem.

I have build conditions to detect if Typo3 4.2 has been used and created
real Typo3 4.2 backend template system for templavoila.

Changes were complicated because templating should be compatible both
Typo3 4.0/4.1 and Typo3 4.2.

Using skin_grey_2 with skin_grey2iconsets and setting both as modern the
layout of templavoila is really cool.