[TYPO3-english] EXT feuserregister: I cannot get labels to be fetched

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Thu Oct 9 18:26:21 CEST 2008

Hi list,

It is surely something quite simple, but I have just spent two days on this:

The front end rendering of my registration forms does not fetch the
labels. I get:

      Forgot your password?

      ###LABEL_CLICK_HERE_TO_REGISTER###

Curiously, the first link does seem to have the label fetched. Or I have:

      ###LABEL_ENTER_ACCOUNT_INFO###
      ###LABEL_REQUIRED_INFO_NOTICE###
      ###LABEL_PASSWORD### ###REQUIRED_PASSWORD###
      ###LABEL_PASSWORD_REPEAT###
      ###LABEL_FIRST_NAME### ###REQUIRED_FIRST_NAME###
      ###LABEL_LAST_NAME### ###REQUIRED_LAST_NAME###
      ###LABEL_EMAIL### ###REQUIRED_EMAIL###

I look at the code in the template analyzer but I cannot find the code
where the language files are called, like locallang.xml. It seems that
it is that that is not called. But I lack the Typo3 expertise and I
can't sort myself out of this.

I will appreciate any suggestion!
Thanks,
Denis