[TYPO3-english] Personalized pages for users

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Thu Oct 9 11:24:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

that depends on what exaclty you want. Mostly you need content that fits
exaclty to the user, like a private message inbox or stuff like that. Fot
that you need extensions like cwt_community.
If you'd like to display content to a certain usergroup you can assign a
content element to a usergroup in the tab access.
More information can only be given if you tell us exaclty what you need.
Regards,
Sebastian Gebhard