[TYPO3-english] Problem with Typo3 Backup

Sebastian Scholz eemceebee at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:35:06 CEST 2008

Hi

I have a big problem here. My provider canceled my server for no obvious
reason and now I have to recover en entire typo3 website. Well, as a good
admin, I did my homework and made nice backups.

Now I did made a clean new typo installation and imported my database, after
that I copied all the old files. Logging in with my usual password and I am
in the backend,.... BUT no pages are in the tree ?? They show up in the List
view and even my templates are there, but not the pages. Any idea ?????

-Sebastian