[TYPO3-english] searchbox

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Oct 8 15:41:15 CEST 2008

If you are using Indexed Search , you could do something like this:

In your TS setup you add this:

[globalString = GP:tx_indexedsearch|sword=*]
page.headerData.100 = HTML
page.headerData.100.value = <script type="text/javascript"
src="fileadmin/myscript.js"></script>
[GLOBAL]

Then you create a file"fileadmin/myscript.js" where you write an event
handler that enables the CSS display properties for the elements you
want shown.

If you are not using any JS frameworks, you can take a look at my PMK
Textarea Widget extension
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pmktextarea/current/ , and
see how to write a generic event handler. (That's the pmk_addEvent
function)

--
Peter Klein