[TYPO3-english] Two different domains

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Wed Oct 8 13:34:38 CEST 2008

I rescue one of my last posts (I don't know how to solve it and I need a
solution for my site):

I've got two domains in my pages tree:

- Domain 1 (http://mysite.com)
	- Menu 1
		Contact1
	- Menu 2
		Contact2
	- Menu 3
		Contact3

- Domain 2 (http://forms.mysite.com)
	- Contact1
	- Contact2
	- Contact3

My interest is to export Domain 1 as static pages in HTML. This way, any
form I created in Domain 1 lost its functionality. So I've decided to
use a second domain (Domain 2) able to save all forms. So:

* Domain 1 > Menu 1 > Contact1 is a direct link to Domain 2 > Contact1.
* Domain 1 > Menu 2 > Contact2 is a direct link to Domain 2 > Contact2.
* and so on...

My interest is to use the TYPO3 server on Domain 2 to save all forms.

But I would like Domain 2 to use the same menus and submenus as Domain
1. How could I do this on TS script? I only want to create the contact
pages on Domain 2, and not repeating the same structure as Domain 1.

When I click on "Domain 1 > Menu 1 > Contact 1", I would like the URL to
change from "http://mysite.com" to "http://forms.mysite.com" but the
appareance of the site stayed the same (and the structure of menus too).
When I click on any other item of the site, I would like the URL to
change again to "http://mysite.com".

Any ideas?

Sergio