[TYPO3-english] Left column disappers in firefox 3.x

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Oct 7 01:00:17 CEST 2008

4.1.x are fixed with 4.1.7 as far as I know.

Else it's not any good policy not to upgrade. There are some "security"
concerns on older versions. Customer should always be told about these
risks. On most installations an upgrade is a fairly small job, the only
one I have used more than 1 - 2 hours with is one with partly patched core.

Erik