[TYPO3-english] Preview hidden articles

Jeroen Visser | ROQUIN E-Solutions jeroen at roquin.nl
Tue Oct 7 16:05:49 CEST 2008

Hello Dmitry,
Thanks for your reply.

After some Googling I found several posts similar to my question. Many of them say :

	SOLUTION: in the TSConfig of the sysfolder holding all the news items the following TypoScript line must be inserted:
	tx_ttnews.singlePid = 88

Unfortunately it does not seem to work for backend users who want to preview hidden articles. My TS setup is written correctly like:
plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 88