[TYPO3] rte disappeared :(

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Sun Oct 5 22:06:47 CEST 2008

Yeah thats what i thought also.
Any other ide pls or just a suggestion how i should debug this issue? I
tested the problem, even at the upgrade from 3.6->4.1.7 rte disappears
and i cant get any kind of rte working (neither sysext nor a local
version of anything). Should i do 3.6->3.8->4.1.7->4.2.1 is there any
chance it will help?