[TYPO3] ed_newscomments

Alix Justus alix.justus at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 19:46:08 CEST 2008

i know its a PHP error, and i also know what PHP en MySql is :( , Dmitry.
What i want to know, if this is a know problem. Couse i have tt_news, and
when i install ed_newscomments ext i get that error with all other
extensions. When  i uninstall ed_newscomments ext , no errors. I am shore
someone als have experienced with this kind problem.

kind regards,

alix