[TYPO3] sitetitle question

Aji Yahya aji.yahya at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 00:02:13 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Thanks for the response but this isn't exactly what I need.
>>
>> check out:
>> http://www.cnybj.com
>> http://www.tgbbj.com
>> http://www.tmvbj.com
>>
>> All of the above domains use the same Typo3 install. I use a
>> conditional on the domain to change some content  (tt_news for the
>> regional pubs) and the colors, etc. of the sites.
>>
>> You will notice, however, the the site title is always CNYBJ:
>
> Search on Google how to generate the page title yourself...
>
> Hint 1:
>
> page.config.noPageTitle = 2
>
> Hint 2:
> Use page.headerData

Hi Xavier,

this possible too. i just searched google and found this:
http://www.heryadi.com/setting-the-title-tag-in-typo3.html

@ Doug: may be this is more helpful for you.

--
Regards

Aji Yahya

“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what
is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may
benefit those who listen.”- Ephesians 4:29