[TYPO3] sitetitle question

Aji Yahya aji.yahya at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 23:23:22 CEST 2008

La Farge Douglas schrieb:
> I have three sites running out of one typo3 install.
>
> I use conditionals to change the look and feel of the site (checking the
> globalString HTTP_HOST - we have three distinct hosts/domains pointing
> to the one install).
>
> I'm trying to over ride the sitetitle set in the main template for the
> site but it appears this variable is not modifiable.
>
> IS there a work around to this (a way to set it in TypoScript Setup
> within my conditional tests)?
>
> thanks,
> Doug
>
> -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
> Doug La Farge
> doug at gcnpublishing.com
> 203.665.6211 x209 (w)
> 928.699.0663 (c)

Hello Doug,
The site title can be set per template and it affects all pages below
the page that has the template. If you wanted to have a different title
for every page, you could create an extension template for each page.

read this:
Problem 1: The Site Title Is Global
http://diaryproducts.net/about/cms/typo3/site_and_page_title_in_alternative_languages

--
Regards

Aji Yahya

“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what
is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may
benefit those who listen.”- Ephesians 4:29