[TYPO3] Installing a sysext

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Oct 3 15:24:42 CEST 2008

> But as I read your code, this let's an OpenID authentication bypass
> completely my "business" authentication process, which cannot invalidate
> an existing FE/BE user to log in based on some business logic.

Perhaps I could do this with two services, one with higher priority
which would get the openid username (if starting with http(s)?:// for
instance), then invalide the user if it is known not being allowed to
log in anymore or otherwise fail the authentication with status = 100
which would fall-back to openID authentication

And another service with lower priority than openid taht would be the
fall-back if openID could not be used.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html