[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register insert in fe_users

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:44:36 CEST 2008

Hi ,

If you need to modify any value before inserting it, you might consider
using the hooks avaliable in the extension, instead of making your "own"
extension of the original one.

http://typo3.org/development/articles/how-to-use-existing-hooks/

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/2.5.19/view/1/5/#id4054930

Regards,