[TYPO3] A Better Tag Cloud - One major tag makes all others small

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 3 11:20:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

> But the logarithmic scale idea raised by Ries is nice :-)

I thought some more about this and it should be fairly simple. It's just
a question of applying a logarithm to all the weights before they are
transformed to percentages or styles.

Actually this can already be done using the postProcessFinalKeywords hook.

But I will certainly add that as a feature in a next release. I just
have no schedule yet for working on this extension again.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter