[TYPO3] Migration Issue

Kevin Davison Kevin.Davison at rutherfordcontrols.com
Thu Oct 2 17:23:10 CEST 2008

Well, I think I'm coming to the end of my migration. It was a long hard
process, but pretty much all of the challenges were my fault. It's
looking to me now like I have a path problem somewhere. The Windows
Quickstart version that I migrated from contains the source directories
within the site directory. Now that I've moved over to Linux I'm
achieving paths to source via softlinks so nothing should matter but...

My pages aren't showing any errors, but they display a mess of PHP code
at the top. When I run my index.php manually I'm getting a long list of
what I presume to be path errors much like the one below. The reference
just after "Failed opening" is where I've started looking as that seems
pretty malformed to me but I can't for the life of me find anywhere else
that should correct that . Google searches have pointed me to a hefty
number of sites displaying similar errors but no solutions.

PHP Warning:  t3lib_div::include(): Failed opening
'./typo3conf/./typo3/sysext/cms/tbl_tt_content.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR') in
/srv/www/typo3_src-4.2.1/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 4268
Kevin Davison
Network Administrator
Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
e-mail: Kevin.Davison at rutherfordcontrols.com