[TYPO3] BE search engine not covering multiple FE user pages?

TYPO3 lasse at clioonline.dk
Thu Oct 2 13:30:58 CEST 2008

Hi list

I'm running two websites in the same backend. I have split the FE users into
two different sysfolders, one for each website.

As BE Admin I have no problems using the backend search function to search
for a specific FE user, no matter which sysfolder he is placed in. But my
webeditors (a special BE usergroup) only get results from the FE user
sysfolder which is located in the website branch which is named on top of
the DB Mounts they have access to..

I need to make sure that the webeditors can find any FE user they search
for. Can anyone give me a hit as to what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,
Lasse