[TYPO3] I am trying to setup a calendar

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Thu Oct 2 02:38:15 CEST 2008

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) wrote:
> I am trying to setup a calendar, following the only description I found
> for dummies
> http://www.sk-typo3.de/Einrichtung-vom-Kalender-Calendar.174.0.html (German)
>
> and stuck now at:
> copy typo3conf/ext/cal/template to fileadmin/templates/cal
>
> There is a picture included with the title Include static (from
> extension) with Selected and Object, but I cannot find this one in Typo3.

Could solve above (template / my web site  AND "Click here to edit whole
template record " brings up the missing picture.

I have added for the calendar category the header and body style.
I added Calendar events.
I still have troubles with recurring items.

And NONE of my events is displayed. Maybe still something below is
wrong, is it?