[TYPO3] Mail to tt-news or Moblog extension

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 1 20:19:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new extension to TER which fetches email from a specified
account and inserts the contents into tt-news records. (So you can fill your
website from your mobile phone!)

It imports multiple attached images from a message and allows you to set a news
category to store the messages.

I'd be happy if you use it and give me feedback, for extending the features as
well as improving the code (which is far from perfect now, but it works.
Suggestions for improvement are welcome!)

Enjoy,
Loek