[TYPO3] TYPO3 Programmer

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:30:16 CEST 2008

on Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:49:20 +0200, Ingo Renner wrote:

> Christopher wrote:
>> Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I would like anyone's opinion of
>> a good resource to find a TYPO3 programmer.  I hired one a few months
>> ago to change a template, but am left with a good looking site, that is
>> non functional.  I have found many sites on the web, but just wanted to
>> know what the pro's recommend.  Thanks, and again sorry for the off
>> topic post.

as there is no certificate yet (it is planned) you can not decide by any
declaration. I think the best information about someones skills are
contacts to references (a reference-site may be good-looking, but you
don't know how it is done in the BE)
Being asked I always point people to their next usergroup, to get a
personal image of the 'experts'. But not allways is a usergroup nearby,
and the realy good people seem to be to busy to participate.
Then you can join at different T3-Meetings (T3CON, T3DEV, T3...), but
these take not place every month.

> there's a newsgroup typo3.jobs dedicated to that...

as it is no actual job maybe typo3.off-topic is the better one.

bernd