[TYPO3-english] FCE with repetitive data object causes weird problem

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Nov 30 09:24:05 CET 2008

Hello J (or Jacob as you disclosed it in your first post),

In order to prevent others to make you this remark, we all like on these
TYPO3 newsgroups to read with who we are talking, thus it would be great
if you changed your name "J" in your newsgroup reader to either "Jacob
Schmidt" or "J. Schmidt".

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en