[TYPO3-english] mnoGoSearch extension updated

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 10:41:02 CET 2008

Hi!

Yesterday I uploaded updated versions of mnoGoSearch and pagepath
extensions. There are serious improvements, so I advice to update.
The following bugs were fixed:
- no indexing of the home page (sometimes whole site) if (1) RealURL
is used and (2) no config.absRefPrefix is set and (2) emptyUrlReturn
value is not set in the RealURL configuration
- TYPO3SEARCH_xxx are not always respected
- some pages were not indexed at all when they are outside of
TYPO3SEARCH_xxx
- wrong Realm generated for indexer in some cases
- files with spaces in the file names showed "(No title)" in search
results (stupid me, forgot rawurldecode()!!!)

Make sure you update pagepath extension *before* you update
mnoGoSearch extension.

Special thanks to Lars Houmark and Ben van 't Ende for discovering
the issues and pushing me to fix them ;)

This version is severely reworked in the indexing part. If you
notice any indexing issues with this version, ask in this list and
put a bug report to Forge when you are certain it is a bug. My tests
showed that indexing works much better now but there always can be bugs.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support