[TYPO3-english] How to remove link-arrows created by RTE?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 07:54:38 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Søren Malling <soren.malling at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is not a TYPO3 thing. This arrow surely results of your site's CSS.

Oh really? Then where do you suppose the css-related attributes in the
markup come from?

>> The images appeared after creating the link in the RTE and is not defined
> in any of my stylesheets or pageTSconfig. The image is located at
>
> http://domain.tld/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/internal_link.gif
>
> and therefore, not a part of my templates directory, where images and
> stylesheets are stored.
>
> Hope someone else knows about this?

As is implied by the directory where the images are located, this is
part of an RTE feature, and it can be variously configured by
TSconfig. I suggest reading the manual...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/