[TYPO3-english] Non-admin backend user can't insert translation

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Mon Nov 24 09:30:54 CET 2008

Hello Marieke,

Backend > List > Rootitem >  Edit backendgroup/user  (best is to do this in
group)
Check  "Include Access Lists"
And now you will see the tables to be used.
You should at least give access to alternatieve page language (read and
modify)
And more below in the list with fields, items wiht page: localisation,
Most is self explanining.

Good luck, Eef