[TYPO3-english] TCAdefaults and TCEFORM... disabled=1

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Nov 24 08:59:29 CET 2008

Hey Krystian,

I had the same problem some time ago, this is a limitation to TCEFORM,
and thus not possible (as the field is just not rendered). We probably
need a check in TCEForms when checking for the .disabled = 1 to see if
there is a TCADefault on that field set, if so, render a hidden field.

All the best,
Benni.