[TYPO3-english] Non-admin backend user can't insert translation

Marieke Vandamme marie at tvh.be
Mon Nov 24 08:42:55 CET 2008

Hello,
I don't think my language configuration is the problem.. My admin user can
choose the language in the combobox and insert translations. The problem
occurs when my non-admin backenduser tries to do that.
Maybe I'm missing some configuration? Because I find it very difficult to
configure the non-admin backenduser.. There are still things that my editor
can't do, and I don't want to give him full admin rights.
Any hints are welcome! Thanks, Marieke.