[TYPO3-english] Allowed HTML-Tags in Content Element List

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Sat Nov 22 20:48:27 CET 2008

Hi Tapio, thank you for your answer

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> must redefine list of allowed tags in TS template
>
> lib.parseFunc_RTE {
>     allowTags=a, ...
> }

If found this property using the TS Object Browser. Its default value was:
lib.parseFunc_RTE.allowTags =
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6

I changed it to:
lib.parseFunc_RTE.allowTags =
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,del,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6

deprecated HTML-Element.

I did this in my root template but <del> is still masked and <strike> is
still working. Saving the CE again, clearing the cache did not help.

Your proposal looks so right, I don't know what went wrong.

Btw: Enabling a deprecated element by default and disabling its
state-of-the-art equivalent is wrong imho. I will open an issue in the
bugtracker.