[TYPO3-english] Need a GOOD typo3 web hoster!!!

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Sat Nov 22 17:38:18 CET 2008

In the U.S. I would suggest:

Fishnet: www.fishnet.us (I have used them for 12 years)
Vine Hosting: www.vinehosting.com (Their focus is hosting ministry
sites but I think they handle commercial as well)

Both of these host many TYPO3 sites and understand the system's needs.

Other than that, any competent host should be able to host TYPO3 just
make sure they can provide PHP 5.2, high enough memory, etc.

Personally, I prefer hosting with hosts experienced with TYPO3 though.

Thanks,
Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas