[TYPO3-english] Need a GOOD typo3 web hoster!!!

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Sat Nov 22 16:17:25 CET 2008

I got a problem with Siteground and need to find another webhoster, because:

( from http://www.siteground.com/tos_popup.htm?id=1 ):

The limitations listed below apply to each Customer's account and
failure by the Customer to comply with them will endanger the overall
server performance:

   1. No more than 20 simultaneous processes will be executed by the
      Customer's account at any given time.
   2. No Cron Jobs with execution period shorter than 30 minutes will be
      executed from the Customer's account.
   3. No more than 10 simultaneous connections from a single IP to the
      Customer's account are allowed.

I have more than 10 simultaneous connection from my site. That is easy
to get:

1. 4 website to observe with minor changes on each = 8 connections
2. 4 email accounts  = 4 connections

What bothers me is that each connection is counted, which applies also
to customers. Imagine I got a hot information on a web page. A famous
company's (lets call them HP) employee want to see it. Say 50 look at
that web site and bang, HP is blocked for ALL web sites that are hosted
at siteground !!!!

bye

Ronald