[TYPO3-english] TTNEWS - adding extra codes/templates in "what to display"

dave wong frontleft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 13:31:33 CET 2008

I am looking for a way to configure ttnews to use a single template file
which contains multiple user-created templates for LIST view.
Specifically I would like 3 alternative templates for LIST view (eg.
TEMPLATE_LIST, TEMPLATE_LIST_1, TEMPLATE_LIST_2 )
I would like to be able to select these options in the 'What to display'
field in the plugin-options flexform.

I see that the file: tt_news_v2_template.html. has a marker called:
###TEMPLATE_HEADER_LIST### at the bottom, but it is not used.
I would like to learn how to make this functional. I discovered a little bit
of information about altMainMarkers but I don't think this is what I'm
looking for.

Please if anyone has some ideas I would be very appreciative.

Cheers,
David