[TYPO3-english] addQueryString doesn't add tt_news parameters

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Nov 20 23:05:46 CET 2008

Hi folks,

I'm trying to create language menu (without any additional extension).
Since HMENU.special = language is not able to preserve additional
parameters I used COA with typolinks. However, although typolinks have
addQueryString=1, tt_news parameters are not preserved.

Now, as I think about it, it's because the parameters are not in fact in
a query string, but are processed using RealUrl (it's an old web, new
ones use CoolUri of course), therefore not in the query string.

My point is, is it possible to create language selector that would keep
all parameters using pure TypoScript?

Thanks

--
Jan Bednarik