[TYPO3-english] how do I remove a JavaScript included into my web page by an extension

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:19:01 CET 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Kevin James <cms.templating at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I remove a JavaScript included into my web page by a extension.
> As a comparison ._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE> can be used to removed the css
> added into the header of the web page.
>
> Is there a solution for javascript includes?

It depends entirely on how the extension includes the file. Check the
TS object browser for the extension's TS settings--it may be there, or
it may be present in the "Include static template" field of your main
TS template. If it's in neither of those places, you'll probably need
to edit the extension's source (or better, because it's easier to
maintain, write a very small extension to modify the offending
extension's javascript call).

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/